1. Received official nomination of our CARF three-year accreditation. Outstanding!!!!
2. Contracted with the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) to plan, design, construct, and operate a 30,000 square feet Crisis Stabilization Diagnostic Center to serve individuals with Intellectual Developmental Disabilities (IDD). This one of it’s kind center in the State of Georgia will meet the mental /physical health of this underserved population.
3. Entered into contract negotiations with Fulton County to provide behavioral health services based on our competitive proposal, a projected 10-year contract.
4. Awarded a $1.7M Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH) Grant, providing rental assistance and supportive services to clients in the PSH program.
5. Awarded $900K HOME Grant from Macon-Bibb County to develop Tiny Cottages of Macon, consisting of five (5) single-family one-bedroom supportive housing units for the homeless in East Macon.
6. Serenity Courtyard of Macon has been fully funded to develop twenty-six (26) supportive housing units for the elderly 64 and older in West Macon Bloomfield neighborhood.
a. Awarded $4.7M Georgia Investment in Housing Grant
b. Awarded $600K Macon-Bibb County HOME Grant
c. Awarded $20K Community Foundation of Central Georgia Grant.
7. We closed out the month with another successful River Edge Foundation’s Golf Tournament / Fundraise to better serve the community.
Stay tuned for project updates in October!